- Narrow-leaved Blue-eyed grass (Sisyrinchium angustifolium)
- Green Frog (Rana clamitans)
- Two-lined Salamander (Eurycea bislineata)
- Butterfly Milkweed (Asclepias tuberosa)
- Spring Beauty (Claytonia virginica)
- Spring Azure (Celastrina ladon)
- Trout Lily (Erythronium americanum)
- Eastern Garter Snake (Thamnophis sirtalis)
- Eastern Skunk Cabbage (Symplocarpus foetidus)
- Marsh Marigold (Calthra palustris)
writeejit on Eastern Skunk Cabbage (Symploc… rustyblackbirds on Marsh Marigold (Calthra p… Stacy on Marsh Marigold (Calthra p… rustyblackbirds on New England Aster (Symphyotric… megan mills on New England Aster (Symphyotric…
Tag Archives: lily
The woods near my home is literally carpeted with these unique little flowers. They won’t be around much longer, but their mottled leaves will last when the flowers are long gone.
This wildflower opens during the day, and closes at night. It’s an aggressive little flower that can push out native plants.